neděle 10. ledna 2016

San Diego, California

Here we go. Another blog. This time about my last summer which I spent in California, San Diego.
I had an opportunity to go there with one of my client. It wasn`t easy to decide because I just started with my Udo`s Choice e-shop here in Prague, Czech republic and also I had clients in gym. But somewhere inside of me that little voice was telling me that this is good decision. I was also in preparation for my contest in October and was worried how can I handle all that training and food and cardio, posing etc. But in the end - I am grateful for that amazing experience. I love San Diego. I met some great people there. I trained in WORLD GYM - the best gym I have ever been to - and trust me - I have been in so many that I can`t count them. Absolutely fantastic atmospehre, old school gym, lots of iron, sweat, rock music, friendly people, everything was there. It just clicked with me. I felt so connected with this place. City of San Diego - friendly people, hot weather, beach, water, coffee house... I visited Los Angeles twice - Venice Beach, Muscle Beach, Golds Gym in Venice, Hollywood Blv., Hollywood sign and other famous places; San Francisco - very nice city with lots of things to see - Golden Gate bridge, Golden Gate park, Alcatraz, Fisherman`s Warf, Pier 39, Painted ladies and many more. On the way back to San Diego I saw one of the most beautiful coastline in my life - Santa Barbara - Big Sur - Carmel... Breathtaking!
I was kayaking for the first time in my life. Jumped from the plane. I was hiking so many places... Still felt like there are so many things to do and so many places to see...California is really big! Will upload some pictures so you can enjoy it with me :-)

Thanks for reading.

Coach Martin